Friday, May 25, 2012

Nicknames and photos

We call our kids all sorts of sweet names. 

David usually ends up with Dave or Davie. But with my Jewish heritage, I call him Boobilla.
Hannah gets Hanny, or La or Lala or Miss La. She also gets Boobilla.
We're still trying to find a really good solid one for Gabriella. She has of course been getting Gaby. I like Gaby but I don't LOVE it. She also has been getting Gaby Grace, which is very cute. We could call her Ella or Ellie, or even Gigi (does that sound like a hooker name to you?)

I'm also considering trying to take Blue Lily's go pro course this summer.

I know for certain that my camera needs a tune up. I'd love to upgrade it as well. I'm currently using the Nikon D5000. It's really not a possibility to upgrade for me right now, but maybe just getting it tuned up will make all the difference. I would love to be able to take photos as a source of income. Weather it would be family photography, or maybe one day weddings. I could even think to aim for publication either with a newspaper or magazine. I would love to even be able to dream like that, but I don't know.
There's always student loans...maybe.



We also moved our family photos to today. It just wasn't falling together on Wednesday for us, or for our photographer Elizabeth.
 We rescheduled for today. And I'm so glad that I did!
The sun is shining and it's nice and warm. I hope the outfits I picked work out. Maybe, just maybe, I'm feeling excited about it. Just a little.

Spiritual Enlightenment here

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it fits her name perfect too...gabriella grace gigi(GG) it makes sense.

      Delete
  2. can't wait to see your family photo's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too Rachel! I'm starting to feel excited :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. lol me too...are we sure 100% it's not a hooker name though? I'm not convinced.

      Delete