Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gaby Gaby Goo


Gaby in her sun hat. 
I love this girl. Isn't this the cutest face you've ever seen?


We're still trying to figure out what colour eyes she's going to have. David has a blue-green, almost a sea foam green. Hannah has green eyes, but when she was a little little like Gaby, they were blue. Bright sky blue. We thought that sweet blue would stick around, as James has the same colour, but around 1 year they changed. I have brown eyes. I think she's going to have dark eyes, but every now and then they look green like Hanny's. 

It's so fun trying to guess:)

I forgot to run the dishwasher last night. I'm not sure what I feel like doing now. Do I run it? It's a portable, so it takes up the entire kitchen when it's running. Or do I leave it and make due...

spiritual enlightenment here
I love this one

No comments:

Post a Comment