Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lizzy Anne

The sneak peak of our family photos was just uploaded!

Check out Lizzy Anne's blog here to see them.

I am amazed by this woman. Her photos are amazing, she quilts (who does that? and well? her.), she has great style, and a spunky sweet personality. I am so happy that I had the privilege of meeting her! And seeing her in action. My kids are hard kids on the best of days. Photographing them is even harder, especially when Hannah is in her diva mood. Which she was. Liz did everything she could to get them to cooperate, including this super awesome froggy hop that still has me chuckling.

Elizabeth Cranmer you rocked it!

I can't wait for her to come back and visit, and bring that gorgeous family of hers. I can't wait to meet them all!!!

PS let's be friends? we are friends! 

These are my faves from the sneak peak. My wall hangers and card senders.

So far this one is my favorite. I can't wait for it to be up on our wall.

My handsome husband. I love those baby blues!

look at this guy! I love that face and his sweet personality. Liz got him! I have not yet had success in getting this kid and she did it. 


Liz I will forgive you for me looking pregnant. It's not your fault. I blame Gaby. I still love it. When it's up on my wall I will pretend that I was prego. lol

look at my baby!

this is my Hannah. I love her.

This one is amazing! I love it so so much. It will be on my wall, and probably my Christmas cards too.



Don't forget to visit Elizabeths web site Lizzy Anne Photography and her Blog 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha I know I'm gushing, but you deserve the praise.

      Delete
  2. I love it! I really love your family picture, and you look gorgeous in all your pictures! I love your long hair. speaking of which... did you cut it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach :) I did cut it. I miss it long, but it was for a good cause. Now Hannah and I will be growing our hair out together.

      Delete