Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Jamie!!

So tomorrow, December 1, is my wonderful husbands 24th birthday. He made me promise that I wouldn't post on Facebook, and also that I wouldn't do anything on his birthday like a blog post. BUUTTT he failed to include the days before or after his birthday :)

I just want to take this time, really, to celebrate him. He is an amazing young man. He works hard, he plays hard, he's just all in and 100% amazing. He is sweet, and caring, and so funny!! James always makes me laugh, and smile. He can cook, he can dance, he can run and jump and play with our toddlers and have more fun than they do. He's a good friend, my best friend. He lets me talk as much as I want, sometimes, and takes me for drives when I beg just to get out of the house. He lets me pick the movie on date nights, and encourages that I get desert. Not to mention he can make the best ones ever. I dont even know how I'm going to surprise him with a treat tomorrow as his would be 100% better than anything I can come up with.

I love this man. He is amazing and wonderful. Thankyou Jamie for spending the past 5 years with me, and giving me your forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment