Saturday, November 13, 2010

Half Way There...

It is November. For those of you who have not yet caught up on my updates, I am doing NANOWRIMO. You can check them out at nanowrimo.org. National Novel Writting Month, 50 000 words over the 30 days of November. I have been told that I am crazy, brave, but mostly I've heard wow what the heck are you thinking! 50 000 words, I cant even do 1000. Really it's not just 50 000, it's the small steps, the gradual increase of words. Approx 1667 words / day will get you 50 000 in 30 days. 1600 is not so much of a big deal. Grantid with two kids it can take me all day sometimes, but so far it's been pay off. I am 28 000 words and 57 pages into my novel. I am in the middle, and I am stuck. I have my beginning, I know my ending, and I know what I want in the middle, but now that I'm here I'm stuck. I dont know how I'm going to go from what I want into making it into my reality. Again, A+ in procrastination. I am on here afterall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment