Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pinterest Curls

So all of you have been having these crazy conversations about the things you've seen on Pinterest. And all along I just sit there and smile and nod thinking, What the Hippie is Pinterest. So I finally checked it out. It is SO cool. You can tell by the amount I've blogged in the past 24 hours that it's a great time waster and keeps me sitting here, my time not well occupied for good lengths of time.

Anyway! I found this : http://pinterest.com/pin/36099234482750352/

So I stole a sock of Jamie's from the miss matched sock bag (shhh!) lol And I'm about to give it a shot.

Fingers crossed, I'll let you know how I do!

*************************************************************************************

Here is the finished product. Not bad for a first time try. I'd like to point out my hair hasn't looked this good by the time James comes home in...ah ever. He didn't even notice. lol such a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment