Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I dream of...doughnuts

I'm not even kidding. I actually had a dream that I was pigging out on doughnuts.



I can't say I'm surprised. This week so far has been pretty rough. My blood sugar hasn't been as low as it should be, so my diet has been even more strict this week. If I can't get my numbers down by the time I'm in next at the clinic, then I may have to go on insulin.



You can bet that as soon as this is all over I will be begging for something sweet...cookies, doughnuts, anything. It's not that I pig out all the time either. I think it's been at least 6 months if not a year since I had a doughnut. It's that now, I can't have one.



This is the part where I need to stop whining, pull up my big girl panties, and get on with it. Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment