Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Traditions

In our family, every year as tradition, we give each child a Christmas ornament. Something unique. Something special. Something just for them. We have done this since I was a child. It helps to grow the Christmas decorations for the tree, and also, when our kiddos are all grown up and ready to have their own Christmas tree, they will have a bundle of beautiful, memory filled ornaments to put up. That was the best part of my first Christmas in my own apartment. It was especially special that first Christmas with James. And of course, every year since.

This year we already have the kids decorations safely tucked away. But I found these from The Vintage Pearl.



http://www.thevintagepearl.com/products/VintageSnowflakeOrnament_p306

and Oooooohhhhhhhh I want I want I want SOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOO bad!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't you just see them, David James 2011 and Hannah Joy 2011. I think they'd be gorgeous. It could even be used as baby's first Christmas with their name and year. Come on James, you know you want it too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment