Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bundles of Energy!
















Wow it has been forever since I've been on here. It's crazy how life can get so full of this and that and before you know it, a month has gone by.


Anyway, recently, well maybe about a month or so ago, a friend of ours took some photos of the kids for us. She did a fantastic job! I don't think she's ever had two crazier little kidlets to try and capture on film, and it was definatly a challange for her, but she did a great job! Our kids like to run, and as Shannon discoverd, in oposite directions. It makes me wonder why I'm not thinner trying to keep up with these two monkeys lol.


Shannon had suggested that we use props and get them to pose, at that I honestly laughed and told her that wouldn't be happening, and I don't think she believed me until she witnessed for herself the crazyness of these little ones.


We ended up heading over to Beacon Hill Park. And with shoes off and the sun shining they jumped into the great span of purple without any hesitation. I had this vision of them in that beatiful sea of purple flowers that we get every spring. I am so greatful that we got there in time, because they're all gone now, but we will forever have that day captured from these gorgeous shots.


Anyway, so here are my favorite ones, the rest are posted on my facebook for anyone who wants to take a look. I absolutly love them. There are some especially nice ones of our little Hannah, who with such an expressive face is very difficult to photograph. One of these days we'll get the whole family in there :) But we all know that what's most important is catching these gorgeous little ones before they are too big to be called little.

1 comment: