Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Day of School







My baby is growing up! David started his first day of school last week. I think the transition was more traumatic for us than for him. I wanted to sit outside the classroom the whole time crying my eyes out. But I held it together, and left with the other parents. I came half an hour early to pick him up though, and sat outside. I've been doing that every day. I love to sit and listen to them singing. I can always hear David laughing. So far he's played moraccas, loves the toy annimals, dancing and siging, and has even used the urinal. He drew a purple elephant, which I look forward to seeing. Yesterday he said to me, "mama, I made bubbles today". He loves preschool. And I love his teachers. David is such a special guy, and so easily lovable. How could you not with that beautiful little face and his twinkling smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment