Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bike trip and icecream?

So we come together yesterday with a few friends for a bike ride. We ended up having to turn back halfway, somthing about handlebars?. I don't know, but we ended up going 9.5k. Not bad considering I'm pulling the kids and the trailer. At the end though the others suggested stopping for ice cream. I personally indulged in a salad with low cal dressing. I figure, I've just worked out, Im not going to ruin that by eating ice cream. Well we shall see if it did me any good, still no results on the scale. This truly is torture....

2 comments:

  1. You're stronger than me- I'd eat the ice cream! Glad to know you've joined the blogging world- I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, Go Lily!! (Im your unofficial e-cheerleader)

    ReplyDelete