Friday, July 20, 2012

12 am

12 am and I'm still awake. It's been a crazy week. And tomorrow is Hannah's birthday party.

It's so quiet once everyone is asleep. It makes my thoughts seem a little louder, and right now that's not something I want.

I'm worried. About a lot of things. There's too much floating today. Hannah's party tomorrow, I'm worried it won't go well. I'm worried it will rain. I'm worried the food won't get done. I'm worried the food won't be any good!

David's surgery is on Thursday. Not even a next. This coming Thursday. My stomach twists just trying to think of it.

And that doesn't even touch the frosted tip of this berg.

When it rains it pours.  That makes me think of monsoons. Monsoon by definition is  a "seasonal reversing wind accompanied by changes in precipitation"1. My family has definatly felt the effects of that reversing wind, it howls against us as we struggle on and on. And all through it "the rains keep a tumbling down"2.

1 Wikipedia, the free encylopedia. Monsoon
2 Children’s Songbook of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints "The Wise Man and the Foolish Man"

No comments:

Post a Comment